Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Art of Tying Words Together



As a young girl, it always interested me how words tied together.  Guessing, that is why I was drawn to reading and writing early in life.  In my elementary school years I loved to compose poems.  It was a relationship that grew and has spanned over sixty years.  Writing articles, short stories and poems is a passion that is truly a gift from God.  He has never allowed me to turn off the “word switch.”
Now that I’ve started over again, after retirement, it seemed a good idea to “step up” my love of words and turn my eyes toward helping others get their works published.  Because of my background in customer service and my love for the “art of words,” I will strive to give people my personal touch, along with dignity, respect and compassion for the author’s written word.  Those words are tied together in a very personal way for each individual writer and their work becomes a special part of my life as I get inside the characters of the project and travel the many journeys and through exciting adventures one can only read in books.  


So I say, “Welcome” to the many authors I have yet to meet and I hope I may be a beneficial tool to assist you as you move forward to accomplishing your publishing dream.  

Find out more at:

No comments:

Post a Comment